Gammello-Pearson PLLC remains open for business and will continue serving its clients without interruption. In compliance with Emergency Executive Order 20-81, effective July 24, 2020, face coverings (or alternatives such as face shields) will be required in the company’s offices. Exempt from this policy are:
- Children under the Age of two (2);
- Children between the ages of two (2) and five (5) are encouraged to wear a face covering while in public if they can do so reliably in compliance with CDC Guidance but are not required to do so;
- Persons who have medical or other health conditions, disabilities or mental health, developmental or behavior needs that make it difficult to tolerate wearing a face covering;
- Any person who has trouble breathing, is unconscious, sleeping, incapacitated or is otherwise unable to remove the face covering without assistance; and
- Persons at their workplace when wearing a face covering would create a safety hazard to the person or others as determined by local, state, or federal regulators or workplace safety guidelines.
In addition, the entries to our offices will be locked and anyone wishing to enter will need to call the office to arrange for the door to be opened. We are also handling as much business as possible electronically rather than in person. Appointments in person are available, and for certain clients, or in certain situations, are unavoidable.